- Basic AIM-8 System Package
Basic AIM-8 System Package
The Basic AIM-8 System Package includes the
necessary hardware and software to obtain cardiac performance measurements from an ambulatory
individual. This package differs from the Complete AIM-8 System Package only in that it does
not include the COPWORKS software. COPWORKS is a multi-user editing, printing, graphing, and
analysis program for off-line AIM data processing. The Basic AIM-8 System Package does include,
however, all the necessary elements for viewing and obtaining ambulatory, cardiac data.
The Basic AIM-8 System Package includes the following:
- One AIM-8 monitor, the device that accumulates the cardiac
performance data (and measures activity) on ambulatory individuals.
- One RS-232 serial communication cable, which links the AIM-8 monitor to
the host computerís communication port allowing the AIM to send data to and receive data from
the AIMHOST software.
- One, 5-lead electrode cable assembly, which is a
shielded five-wire impedance electrode cable assembly for sensing the subjectís bioelectric-
impedance and ECG signals.
- A calibration unit for calibrating the AIM monitor.
- A carrying case and webbed waist belt for easy carriage of the AIM monitor on ambulatory
- One 9V battery to power the AIM monitor An AIMHOST and AIM monitor software/hardware manual.
- An AIMHOST software and AIM monitor manual.
- AIMHOST, a program is designed to permit easy and efficient communication with the AIM for
assessing cardiac performance and to allow the user to control nearly all of the AIMís
Back to BIT Products Page